Saturday, January 26, 2008

ice ice baby


                                                                               Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com   
okay, this is not turning out how I wanted it to. My mosiac is tiny! very tiny.
We went to the Plymouth Ice show this evening, right before dusk. It was lightly snowing, and everything looked so beautiful. Of course, Evan complained of being cold the entire time, and insisted on mucking thru the slush. Boys.
Anyway, if you click on the tiny box, it pops up in larger image and you can see the detail of the pictures. Hopefully.
Have a good saturday!

3 comments:

SAR girls said...

I would like to see your beautiful photos, but alas, I get a big "huh?" when I try to make it bigger! :(

Anonymous said...

yep tiny it is. Your blog also has been showing up on my screen looking very weird-very big with your header very small.. strange no?

Kache said...

Brave of you for visiting the ice festival. The few times I've gone it's either freezing or slushy.

Hope kitty's feeling better!
And you too :)