Sunday, January 20, 2008

the good, the bad, and the alpaca


the bad: I have a sinus infection
the good: antibiotics, baby!

the good: I took a 3 1/2 hour nap yesterday
the bad: it followed Evan's 7:40 AM soccer game
the really bad: only 6 kids showed up, and they got killed.

the good: Tracey & Greg are coming over today.
the good: My Dad & Carol are coming over today.
the bad: We are watching football all day.

the good: Bart has Friday & Monday off.
the bad: Bart has Friday & Monday off. (just kidding honey)

the bad: it's about 12* outside.
the good: I don't need to be outside.

the good: it's beautiful and I love it.
the bad: I didn't leave enough yarn to finish it and had to frog it TWICE.
the alpaca:

the bad: one of the cats is sick
the good: took Ben to the vet with little trouble (you'd be surprised...)
the bad: I have to pill him twice a day for a week.
the good: wrapping him up in a blankie and getting this photo!

And now I'm off to the grocery store so that we have food to feed the guests!
Have a good Sunday. Stay Warm!

No comments: