Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

I have a doctor's appointment today at 2 pm, so naturally I'm feeling a little better. Or at least I think I am. My face isn't hurting the way it did for the past few days, and I can actually taste a bit, which is nice. Nothing is more disappointing than needing to eat because your tummy is growling, but knowing that you won't taste a bite. It sucks.
I'm sure to spend several boring hours waiting to be told that I have an infection, here's your antibiotic, see ya. I can't wait.
I'm going to meet my friend Jan this morning for expensive coffee and cheap conversation (her words). Two friends in one week! Dang, I am popular.
She doesn't know but I will be bringing this lovely little piece with me :

It's a beautiful little ruffle edged scarf made from baby alpaca, which may just be the softest thing on earth. The picture doesn't do justice to the color either. It's remarkable. Who knew baby alpacas came in so many hues?
And here is Savannah, who came to investigate the shooting of the yarn. She is so pretty. And she hates to be photographed. Ha!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

SAR girls said...

I so enjoyed our cheap coversation this morning! :) The baby alpaca scarf-to-be is gorgeous! :)

~jan

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun morning! glad you are feeling possibly better.

Kache said...

Beayootiful kitty!
Love all the knitting goodies.