Monday, January 28, 2008

anatomy of my messy desk


For someone who hasn't spent a lot of time in her scrap room
I sure have managed to make it a pigsty! I went downstairs today to finish some things, but I spent more time clearing out a spot to work.
Here's a look...
overview of the desk. There are so many things going on here!

My yarn winder, attached to the right side of the desk. Also, the broken remnants of the IKEA clock. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, if anything. 

No less than 4 layouts worth of photos here, along with paper for my altered clock, 3 snowflake tins I never used at Christmas, & 2 miscellaneous alterable tins.

A 2007 'Year in Review' album that needs the last 2months added to it. Various acrylic letter stamps that didn't get put away, 3 envelopes of enlargements, 2 stamp pads, more patterned paper, & an unfinished sweater that Emma has probably outgrown.


My altered clock inner workings, the mini book that goes in the back, nail polish (I painted the gold hands with it), another unfinished mini (the scalloped one in the rear), and a pile of things that need to be returned to where they should go.
Now before you think this isn't too messy, please remember that this is only one surface of many in my room, all of which are covered. I just chose to show the one I need to sit at!
See ya!

2 comments:

Benita said...

Ha! That's not messy at all!

Tammy said...

Messy? You should see mine! ;)