Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brrski!

So I just dropped the kids off at school and the thermometer in the car reads 2*.
Wow, that's cold.
And isn't that a fab picture, by the way? (I had a hard time focusing on the mirror clearly.)
I de-Christmased for most of the day yesterday. The upside to doing it alone is that I can go at my own pace, and quit when I want to. The downside is that it takes 10 times longer. I filled and rearranged 10 bins and I've hardly made a dent.

I bought myself some Miracle Balls yesterday at Costco, and plan on entering a state of relaxation later on this afternoon. Peace out!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! You are blogging!!

SAR girls said...

Put the Miracle Balls away! ;)

Happy 2008!!

Kache said...

I finally put the christmas stuff away over the weekend, ugh.

Tell me if those things work any miracles!

Anonymous said...

Do they work? If so, I may have to get them? Let's get together soon and hang!