Friday, February 1, 2008

what storm???

So much for our massive amounts of snowfall.
I think we got 4 inches.
4 inches is all that stood between me and my planned out day. Sigh.

Instead of kids in school, I have kids home watching 'Blue's Clues' because nothing else is on.
Instead of an early morning trek to the airport, I will have a rush-hour trek to the airport.
Instead of peacefully sleeping in I was woken by Emma declaring "Dad says to get out of bed and blow the snow right now."
I love snow days!

2 comments:

Benita said...

LOL.....yep, gotta love those BIG snow storms, huh?

Anonymous said...

I would have told Dad to do it himself...;)Really I couldn't believe that school was closed made for a fun day. Oh yeah we watch the "dog whisperer" around here and I got K the book for xmas. She does well with all of Ceasar's teachings but the cord thing...