Thursday, February 7, 2008

1:02 a.m.


Sitting in the dark in my family room while everyone else sleeps.
Could be the fact that I slept in until 10:30. Could be the M&M's I ate right before bed.
Either way, I'm wide awake. With nothing to do.
I could be finishing my cardigan, which I have worked on every spare moment for the last week.
I could be reading Duma Key, of which I am halfway thru. It's good.
I could be sorting thru some pictures to put in my new frames.
I could be working on my art box.
Instead I am just sitting here, listening to Buddy snore and wondering if I will be able to wake up in the morning. Thinking about all the things I could be doing. Wanting to go to sleep.
My stepdad went home today. The house seems very quiet and empty without him here. Mom's home too. I'll talk to her tomorrow.
sweet dreams!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are both awake and blogging at the same time. scary it is that!!
I am trying to deal with stuff right now that really keeps me awake at night...

Benita said...

I have nights like that, too. BTW, check out my blog....I gave you an award :)

Creative ADD said...

Good to see you blogging again, I always enjoy your blurbs. I am also blogging, didn't know if you knew that. creativeadd.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

I have nights like that, too!! Pre-bedtime M&M's are yummy, though they may be to blame. ;)

So nice to see fellow MI residents, I got so excited! lol