Monday, February 4, 2008

A++++++


Today is report card day. I remember how anxious I would be on report card day, and then later when I was in high school, how anxious I would be to come home because they mailed them. Would I get to it first? Would I have some explaining to do? I was a decent student, but had my problems in certain areas (hello, trigonometry).
Lucky for me, I don't have to worry anymore. (I also don't have to try to remember my locker combination either. For that I am thankful). I also have 2 good students who are respectful, responsible and who genuinely like school.
I have to admit that I was a tiny bit worried about Evan. He has been a little moodier than normal. A little mouthier and less willing to cooperate. But his scores aren't reflecting it at all, so I'm hoping it's just a phase. Cross your fingers.
In other exciting news, My stepdad has been bunking with us since Friday night. My Mom is in Idaho, at her mother's bedside, and he can't stay alone right now. So far we haven't irritated each other to death (cross 'em again). Being a full time care-giver is sapping. I haven't done much other than just be available whenever he needs me. It's a lot like having a new baby. Except I don't have to carry him around. Thank God!
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute... You Grandmother lives in Idaho? Where?