Tuesday, February 19, 2008

almost home...









The family is on the way home... they should be here any minute.
I've missed them. I kinda don't know what to do with myself without them here.
I've been a busy beaver today, cleaning the house up, doing laundry. I even started a massive house project, which involves starting in the closet of my scrap room. The one place in the house that's never seen by anyone (naturally) is where a lot of junk gets stored. Plenty of empty boxes, gift bags, tissue paper, & bins upon bins of stuff. It's all pulled out, and most of it is going to be donated. I don't need to keep it all forever.
It's a sucky job though.
here's a fun pic... it's a stuffed monstery guy named Linkter. I made him for my nephew Luke. He turned out so cute :)
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: