Tuesday, February 26, 2008

here we go again...

I guess the groundhog saw his shadow. Is winter ever going to end? Today's snow was definitely pretty, if unnecessary. It was heavy and wet and a pain to snow blow. The upside is that it was warm enough to do it in just my sweatshirt. Gotta love that!

The cookie booth was going well when we left. I was alone for about a half an hour. You get the strangest looks, and men for some reason feel the need to comment That I'm too old to be a girl scout. Whatever!
Tomorrow is the big time cookie day. wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kache said...

Ok you totally stole my video that I was going to put on my blog! Kidding. But don't yell at me for copying you. That was flipping hysterical.

Gotta find the quiz you're talking about.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.