Saturday, July 26, 2008

teddy suit

my latest project...
I am making this

for this sweet thing
Isabelle Anderson, aka 'my baby Isabelle' (according to her sister, Olivia.)
although it could be argued that I'm making it more for me, because I love it so.
I suppose it would be possible to adjust the pattern to fit an eleven year old, but the math alone might make my head explode. 
Happy Saturday!


sue said...

Isnt that the best pattern book. I love the teddy suit and your colors look great together. I have knit about 3 patterns from it so far and love them all.

knitting elephant said...

That's going to be adorable! What a cute baby, too. :-)

Benita said...

Can't wait to see it when it's finished! You rock the knitting! And the baby is adorable!

Kache said...

Ok that's gonna be too cute