Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it's hot

Crappy photo, courtesy of my cell phone

It appears that summer has finally arrived in these parts. The temp is around 90 today. It's hot. I don't particularly like hot. Being hot makes me want to do less than I already do, which is not easy, let me tell ya.
Luckily we have grandparents with a pool, and their rates are reasonable, so we can go as often as we like :) We had the perfect combination today-hot sun, few clouds, light breeze, and 78 degree water. Nice.
Hope you are all staying cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me... the doing not much part and the pool part... pretty much the entire day sounds better than the day I spent packing for 6 people.

Vision Blog said...

We don't have a pool big enough for me to be comfortable, but we went to see Wall•E yesterday to escape the heat and we really liked it. Enjoy that pool today though to, I'll just crank up the air conditioner or jump in the neighbors pool.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.