Friday, July 11, 2008

FO- Central Park Hoodie, Lisa version

My friend Lisa celebrated her 40th birthday in May and I wanted to make her something , so I went with this, the Central Park Hoodie.
My model, Emma, demonstrates the sportiness of the sweater.
Here's a view of the back cables. Someone needs to brush her hair. Ahem.
...and here's the hood. Lookin' good in the hood.
Sorry, that was cheesy.
Lisa & Sydney came over today to spend the day with us. The kids haven't seen Syd since last summer, so they had a bunch of catching up to do. She's 15, and has known the kids forever. They adore her, and so do I. I'll post a few pix tomorrow of them.
The good news is the sweater fit perfectly! Not bad, considering I guessed on the size. I should have made her model for me, but I didn't.
Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Kris said...

OMG! I LOVE that sweater!!! It is gorgeous!!!!! :)

Sue said...

It is beautiful and how nice of you to make such a gorgeous present. What yarn did you knit it out of.

Anonymous said...

I love this!... I seem to be saying that with everything that you make :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue,

I will need this in black in a size large. The end.

Tammy said...

Sue,
That is gorgeous! That sweater is on my to-make list even more than ever!!