Sunday, July 20, 2008

fab five, together again

My SIL Shannon came in with the kids this weekend. We were most excited-it seems like forever since we have seen them. Emma spent the night with them on Friday, and we all spent a majority of the day together Saturday. We swam a lot. They have grown so much since last summer! Luke can touch the bottom and was able to take of his floaty suit for part of the time. 
Isabelle is four months old, and such a doll.
My Mom & I both think she looks just like my brother. Except for the red hair. She is the most content baby I have ever known.
Luke couldn't wait to jump into the pool just like his idol. They did this about seventeen thousand times.
We bought Olivia a bunch of Ariel dress up stuffs for her third birthday. Adorable! I think she was speechless about how 'princessy' she looked!
Isn't this a strange perspective? Luke looks like he is hovering above the pool.
Ev, Is, Livvy & Em. Totally impromptu and unplanned. The best kind.
Hopefully they will be coming back in a few weeks. We miss them so much when they are gone!

No comments: