Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PSA #46


for the love of chips, originally uploaded by dogglips2.

Leave it to 'healthy eaters' David & Carol Anderson (aka dad & Carol)
to find the best new taste sensation of the season...
Archer Farms Wasabi Mustard Potato Chips
While I enjoy chips, I've always been a sweets girl. My main beef with chips is that once you open the bag, you have to either eat them all immediatley or they go stale.
Stale chips suck.
I also rarely buy them anytime other than summer, since they are one of the 5 main food groups of pool-going Treibers. (they would be; chips & dill dip, pretzels & barcheese, gazpacho, grilled chicken on salad, & hot dogs) We support a widely varied diet come summertime.
SO imagine my delight upon tucking into a re-sealable bag of kettle cooked wasabi mustard chips.
to.die.for.
We bought 2 bags before we left Florida, just in case our Target didn't carry them. I am happy to report that they aren't a regional treat. Michiganders and Floridians alike can partake of the deliciousness that is WMPC.
These are mine. Get your own bag.

1 comment:

SAR girls said...

And this is why I call you my friend. :)