Wednesday, April 16, 2008

30 minute Thursday


April 13, 2008, originally uploaded by dogglips2.

I know I waited to the last minute to post this weeks page, but I just never got around to it before today!
My page is 8 1/2 x 11, a size I don't often scrap in.
I got this idea to make various pages about why I do certain things (in this case, knit) and I'm going to just add them sporadically throughout my albums.
The page almost feels under-done to me... I'm not used to using so few products on my pages! But it's nice to go the simple route from time to time.

2 comments:

Maile said...

I love your page! I love the simplicity and the theme. I actually did a very similar page - I did I page on why I scrapbook. I think yours has motivated me to do a few more pages on why I do other things - like knit and crochet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Creative ADD said...

OK, I love it, but who took the picture? You should submit it to a call, it's very interesting.