Friday, April 25, 2008

Dear Tooth Fairy, yes it's us again...

I'll start by saying that this is a horrible picture. It just is.
So Evan finally lost his other front tooth, after a week or so of fiddling with it non-stop. I'm a little sad to see them go... he had such cute, perfect, tiny little teeth, and now he has a ginormous hole. Maybe it's me, but the hole seems way larger than 2 teeths worth.
I was informed by Ev that he & Emma no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy. Last week after they pulled out their teeth near 10:30, the tooth fairy did not come. I told them that maybe it was too late for her to change her route. Apparently that was the giveaway. I think the tooth fairy should be cut a little slack when faced with a new pick-up by kids who go to sleep late and maybe she didn't have any extra dollars that day. Sheesh.
Happy Friday! Hope you enjoyed this beautiful week.

1 comment:

knitting elephant said...

It's not a terrible picture at all! Isn't it funny when the kids start dis-believing?! :-)