Sunday, April 27, 2008

eyes & balls

So today we went to see Divine Child's production of 'Guys & Dolls'.High school plays are not my usual thing, but we went because my Aunt Roberta was the director. It was good. Long. The kids enjoyed it and even managed to sit thru it without fidgeting too much. The best part was before the show at home-Emma & I were talking about the show and she asked what is was called again. I said 'Guys & Dolls'. Evan, who is in the kitchen says 'Eyes & Balls'?
which is probably the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Sue - I think Eyes and Balls sounds like an interesting play. Maybe Evan is onto something!

Yesterday Christopher and I were driving past the police station on 10 Mile Road in Novi. There were city workers out front working, wearing orange vests. Christopher goes, "Look Mom, Convicts"! Go figure!

Kim

Kache said...

BA HAH!