Thursday, February 5, 2009

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I interrupt this blog to bring you the following very important public service announcement:
STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND GET THEE TO A STORE IMMEDIATELY AND BUY THIS!

flip to page 90 and try not to drool all over the pages. They will stick together and make it hard for you to bake the deliciousness within.
You may be confused by all the luscious temptations within, so may I suggest going directly to the Boston Creme Pie cupcake?

You will not be sorry. I haven't even put all the layers together and it's all I can do to not scarf them down immediately.
Your life will never be the same.
p.s. I was also going to make the handwritten valentine cupcakes with chocolate glaze, but I seem to be out of fresh buttermilk and safflower oil. Damn.
p.s.s. Martha Stewart is an evil genius.

5 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Sue, I flippin' agree! Evil genius of cakey goodness!

Benita said...

LOL Sue....now I see why you said what you said about making cupcakes to help me feel better ;) Those look so yummy!

Anonymous said...

yum-ooo however, those aren't on my healthy eats plan. But I'd try at least one!

Emily said...

I LOVE cupcakes, and the cover of that magazine is just making me crazy! Yum!

Spooky said...

Sue - dang it - I just HAD to buy this mag and now I HAVE to make cupcakes.

Do you know I had to search the entire grocery store to find the very last of this issue????