Thursday, November 6, 2008

impromptu outdoor concerto

Emma came home from school today in a great mood, which was a delightful change from yesterday, and the sobbing hysterical mess that walked thru the door. It was such a beautiful afternoon that she & Anna decided to hang out in the yard to practice their trumpets.
Why should I be selfish? Share your talent with the neighborhood, I say!

and check out these really nce pix Bart took the other day. I love the seond one the most...the colors & textures. Wonderful! The light really was amazing. Not retouched at all, pinky swear!

Hard to believe from these shots that it's November. And that it's about to get cold, fast.

4 comments:

Lekka S. said...

Hey, are you really north-american?
I am brazilian, can u add me?
:*

Anonymous said...

love the photos.

knitting elephant said...

Great pics! Love autumn colors the best of all...

Anonymous said...

how 'bout some snaps for the photographer!