- I just discovered a new yarn shop in downtown Northville! It's lovely. Almost exactly what I would want if it were my store. And it's open on weekends! I can see myself spending some time in there :)
- went to visit Sharyn and her boys this week. Got to spend a bit of quality time hanging out with one of my favorite people. It always makes me happy to see them.
- had my first eye exam in 20+ years. My vision is still 20/20. Glad to not need glasses :)
- also went to the neurologist and had my head examined (true!). I'm going back on the meds that I was taking before. They seemed to help prevent many of the headaches I was getting. He also gave me a new 'rescue' medication to take when I get one of my whoppers. I hope this means that I will have far fewer headaches.
- I am making some yummy treats for Bart's birthday :) (NO PEEKING SPARKY)
- we are back to our regular game schedule this weekend- 2 soccer games and a football game. Cross your fingers and pray the weather holds out!
- I actually pulled out some Halloween decorations this year! I bought some cornstalks and pumpkins yesterday. Hopefully today after school Em & I can decorate.
- I am loving my pumpkin spice lattes.
Friday, October 16, 2009
more of the busy!
It's been another busy week around here. A quick summary: