Thursday, October 8, 2009

keep on keeping on

Haven't posted much lately- been feeling 'blah' to begin with, and nothing much has been happening except for the daily grind. Every day feels like the same day.
I have been working all week to finish up the umpteen projects that I have ongoing. Made a pretty good dent in them, but haven't finished. Just keep knitting. Just keep cleaning. Just keep shopping. Just keep cooking. Just keep washing. You get the idea!
Because I am so LAME that I have nothing intersting or funny to talk about, I will direct you to Jen's blog where you can pee youself silly with this post. I seriously have been wasting my talents all these years!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Jen on the Edge said...

I hope you get over the blahs soon!

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but even I have re-read that post several times, because I'm still amazed by Regretsy.