Only 4 days into the month and we have been busy!
- Evan had a great football game today. The Stallion won 31-19 against the Livonia Blue Jays. I only saw the first half of the game, and caught him taking this hand-off! He ran for about 8 yards, but when he was finally brought down (by 5 guys!), they shoved him back 5 yards. In the second half, he returned a punt for 25 yards!
- Emma had games on Friday night and this afternoon. Friday's game was awesome soccer...the best her team has played. Unfortunately, both games were losses. The frustrating thing is they are only losing by a goal! It's not like they are getting blown out or anything. We just need to get the ball into the back of the net!
- I woke up this morning to find that my etsy shop was featured in the shopping section of the Detroit Free Press! (I won't bother to link it, the shopping section isn't online!) The writer of the column contacted me last week, but I hadn't heard back form her. I wasn't sure if she changed her mind or what. It was a nice surprise!
- My baby knits are up on the Baby Gardner.Take a minute to check out her shop-she has lovely baby things!
- Michigan State was victorious over Michigan in OT. Go Spartans!
- Today was the last day of the season at our favorite ice cream place. We were standing out there in the cold eating custard in our hats and gloves.
- Will the sun shine ever come back? It's been a lousy weather weekend.