Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday musings

-Glad to be home from camping. It was a lot of fun, but on the cool & damp side. Also, extremely muddy. I just finished scrubbing out shoes.
-Emma was a total sugarplum all weekend. It ended promptly after I tried to wake her from a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday. Sigh.
-She had no fewer than 15 meltdowns last night.
-I came home to a 'honey-do' list that is no fun at all.
-How does camping for 2 days equal 27 loads of laundry???
-we have a heron in the yard. Bart thought he saw one while we were gone. Did a fish count. 
Last night while watching Survivor I saw him fly over the pond and land on the neighbor's roof.
Fish count...2 fish. Unless they are really well hidden, the damn bird got 3 or 4. I netted the pond again, but I am really frustrated.
-I am happy that JT won Survivor!
-need to go to the store for bread, milk, etc. Don't want to :(
-another busy week ahead...soccer games...practices...band concert...
-is it ever going to be warm enough to plant?

No comments: