Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FO-Evergreen Marlene

I finished these socks a few weeks ago (before Cinci) but never took the time to post them.
pattern: Marlene by Cookie A.
yarn: Sundara Evergreen over Lime


the pattern is really beautiful, once I could wrap my mind around it. And the yarn? At first I wasn't really all that impressed, but the longer I knit with it the more I grew to love it. I know these will be one of my favorite pairs in the years to come.

Things are a little more normal on the Emma front. She sort of apologized, by way of saying "I'm sorry but you let me get hooked  blah blah blah..." By the end of the night, she cuddled in my lap for a minute before bed, so I suppose I should stop looking for replacements. :)

2 comments:

SAR girls said...

My friend, they are lovely, absolutely lovely! :) I'd keep a list of replacements at the ready-it all goes downhill from here. ;)

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Wow! Gorgeous socks! Are they wool or cotton?

Glad things are sorted out with the girl!