Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello September

Ahh, the dog days of summer.
I'm lazing around a lot like the dog today
doing the bare minimum and trying to stay cool.
Funny how it seems like it's always 90 degrees the day school is back in session.
I'm making lists to help keep me organized with all the comings and goings
(I love my lists), not that I don't miss a thing or two
I feel like I am orgazined. That's half the battle.
Speaking of battles, bedtime should be fun tonight. 
All across the state parents will be wresting unwilling kids into bed (but it's not dark yeeeeeettttttt) and packing lunchboxes
and breathing a sigh of relief
that tomorrow morning when the bell rings
it will be quiet for the first time in months. 
Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Sound exquisite! I can't wait until next week, half a day twice a week sounds like pure bliss and sort of sad. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

you can come to my house if it get's too quiet for you- :)