Sunday, September 28, 2008

lazy blogger, part deux

I haven't taken the time this week to chat about all the things going on around here. Sorry! When it gets busy I'd rather just read blogs than actually write one. Plus, I'm lazy.

So the coolest thing this week was that I got to go to a sock knitting class taught by  the famous Cookie A. It came up last minute, and there was one space available, so I grabbed it and left Bart to be soccer Dad. It was a very informative class, and I enjoyed it mucho. It's the very first class I have taken. I absorbed lots of sock knowledge.

Mixed bag of soccer games this week. each kid had three. Emma won 2 of 3 games (but not the Northville Cup game) and Evan is 1 and 1. He plays again tomorrow night. It was a good weather for soccer weekend.

I finally got off my keister and ordered pix for this frame project I had started a long time ago and never finished. The prints arrived and I spent a few hours Friday loading them into frames. Now I get to repaint the hallway or something. But we'll have some new photos to gaze upon. We've had the same ones up in the hallway since we moved in.

My sinus ick is almost all gone, so I have no excuse not to get out and walk next week.

Been watching lots of good tv this week. Next week will be even better. I love new fall tv.

Okay, so maybe it's not a lot going on, but I have been busy regardless. That's all I can remember, anyway! Hope you had a swell weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you accomplished exactly what you set out to do! good on you!

Brooke S. Rochon said...

I so get you. It's this time of year I swear.