Saturday, August 16, 2008

random Friday (or is it Saturday?)



-Evan's team won the first game of their soccer tournament tonight. It was a great game.
-the nights have been wonderful this past week.
-Michael Phelps is amazing. Who knew swimming was so exciting?!
-we leave for vacation in 48 hours and I haven't packed a thing.
-a few of the trees along Hines Drive near our house are changing already.
-I finished a sweet baby something but can't post it because the mom 2 be reads my blog.
-I ordered some delicious Heather Bailey fabric today. I needed it.
-Emma starts middle school in 17 days.
-Evan took a nap today. First one in probably 5 years.
a few shots from the week:





Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Heather Bailey fabric is just so nice. I cant wait to see which one you purchased. It is so nice to see those summer photos when it freezing cold here.

knitting elephant said...

I love the photos... and I love that Evan was tired enough for a nap. Can't wait for the sweater pic!

SAR girls said...

If you dont scrap that photo of Ev with the straw, I will! :)

Anonymous said...

love that photo of evan!