Thursday, July 16, 2009

FO-Eunice


pattern: Eunice by Cookie A., in her Sock innovations book
needles: size 2
yarn: Louet Gems in cloud grey
Cast on: July 1st
bind off: July 12 or 13th

I don't think I have updated anything I've done lately. So here's one. A pair of socks for a KAL group I am in. 12 pairs, one a month. Eunice is this months offering. The pattern was easy to follow, and in general I enjoyed it. There was one row, however, where you switch everything up and I didn't like that row at all. The yarn was a joy to work with. It has a very faint tinge of lilac to it. Chances are, these will be for my Aunt Ro for her birthday. She loves my socks.

Other than that, been busy with kid activities (camp, swimming, driving places) and dyeing yarn...working on things for my shop. Started a scarf that I think will be for Emma's birthday.

I can't believe that July is more than half over. In a few weeks, the kids have soccer camp, and training begins. Evan will have double duty with football & soccer. Time to start thinking about school supplies. Gah!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Sue said...

The socks look great. Love the cables in them.

Unknown said...

Lovely socks. The cables are gorgeous!

SAR girls said...

They look terrific, Sue-Ro's a lucky lady! :)