Sunday, July 12, 2009

crazy

This kid has been making me absolutely insane all day long. From the minute I got up, until 5 minutes ago. I don't know what his deal is, but it's like he caught a naughty bug, a lippy bug, and an attitude bug all at the same time.
After making breakfast (which he griped thru the entire meal), and puttering around, we went over to the pool. That usually wipes out the nastiest of moods, but not today. He proceeded to pick a fight with each one of us. He spent more time sitting out of the pool for his behavior than in the pool. He has been argumentative about every little thing. I have felt like my head was going to spin off and I was going to become the screamy insane person deep inside. The only reason I didn't was because we were at my Moms'. And you know what's even more maddening? She thinks it's cute. Argh!
Tomorrow is bound to be better, if only because it couldn't be worse

2 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

OMG, grandparents always stand in the way of any kind of discipline and parental fun don't they? It must have been in the air today.

knitting elephant said...

I'm thinking it might be the time of summer... several of my mommy friends (myself included!) have been dealing with similar issues lately from both sons and daughters. Hope today's better! ;-)