Monday, March 17, 2008

only 29 more shopping days

...until I turn 40. How did that happen? When did that happen? As much as I don't want to think about it, a few peoples have asked what I want for my birthday. Here is a few things I thought of.

I have wanted a new lens for some time, so I settled on
this one  and this one too.
I love this etsy shop and all of her cool necklaces

these are divine, and i would wear these in a minute

this tops my list, probably. I bet you don't even need to follow the link.

I think this is super cool.

Also, while I'm dreaming, I'll take:
a pony, my 18 year old body back, a trip to Hawaii, my own yarn store, a big pile of cash to jump into, a hot tub, a housekeeper,a neverending supply of Oberweis cinnamon ice cream, a puppy, a house on a lake, monthly pedicures, and a Mini Cooper.

In reality, I don't need anything. Truly. Maybe a few bucks would be nice.




3 comments:

Creative ADD said...

To be honest with you, other than your blog title, I would never have known that you would be turning 40. I did wonder what someone so easily not over 34 was doing with two children of the age yours are. As for the Mini, I have wanted one of those things for like the last 5 years. I even test drove one once. It was the best 10 minutes of my life. Someday.

Benita said...

Hey, you know what they say....40's the new 30 :)

Anonymous said...

lol... you're funny!