Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 FO's


La la, originally uploaded by dogglips2.

which would be finished objects for all you non-knitters.
I haven't felt like doing anything lately. Maybe it's the weather. I think I have winter blues. I slept longer today than I've been awake. Pathetic.
I did manage to make this knitted 'babe' for my niece Olivia. She was really fun to make. I can forsee more of these in my future.
I also finished, washed, & blocked the baby blanket. I had put a fuzzy yarn edge on it, and I hated it. Hated. So I ripped that off.
The kids in general are driving me crazy. It wasn't a great weekend. Emma mouthed off at me and ended up grounded to her room for the entire day Sunday. Only to come out for dinner & potty breaks. It was rough but I didn't back down. I also didn't get an apology.
Evan has been super moody as well. They aren't getting enough sleep, and are constantly trying to push each other over the edge. It doesn't take much. It's making me exhausted.
And it's starting to snow. Again.
Dang it.

3 comments:

Creative ADD said...

Again Sue, I have to say it, do you have an Etsy shop????? Yeah, kids, blpzzzzzzzz, they are for the birds sometimes. Luckily, mine has been sleeping since 8pm, Oh happy day!

Anonymous said...

Those are SO cute! Sorry your kids are being demons.

Tammy said...

Sue, the doll turned out so cute!! It's nice to see the finished product. If the kids were driving you nuts before...I'm sure they really are now with the snow day!! I know mine are...."why do I have to help shovel?" "why do I have to clean the bathroom?" grumble, grumble, whine