Tuesday, March 18, 2008

lost again

I wrote a very nice post about my new niece Isabelle Grace, complete with pictures and everything. Blogger not only screwed it up once, but twice. Twice. I don't feel like doing it all over again, so you'll just have to trust me when I say she's adorable.
(actually, I will re-post tomorrow when I'm not so bitter. It's better for everyone).
So I may have neglected to mention that in  48 hours we are packing it in and heading to Florida. Yes, it's true. we are road tripping. The Florida part excites me... It seems like forever since we have gone. The road trip part... well let's just say I'm apprehensive. Any way you look at it, we are going to be in the car for two days minimum. Together. I haven't completely decided if we have lost our minds, but after the relatively short drive to Canada this weekend and the amount of bitching that took place, I would say that we are definitely leaning towards crazy.
So in the effort to have as much fun as possible and not be a negative Nellie, I refuse to believe that it will be anything less than delightful. And if that doesn't work, I will put on my headphones, turn up my iPod, and pretend the three other people sitting within 3  feet of me don't exist.
Hey. It could happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be fun- the trick is for you to do the driving... they never bug dad as much when he's the one in the passengers seat and they know you can't do anything to help because you're driving.

Have a great trip and don't forget your ipod.. :)