Thursday, March 13, 2008

on the mend


73/366 mar.13, originally uploaded by dogglips2.

...which is a good thing. I think in the last 48 hours I have slept 40, no exaggeration. I might be setting a new world record. It's too much trouble for me to find out.
I went to Target today. I needed to get out of the house & buy dishsoap. Be out among the living. I instantly regretted my choice of outerwear-I was wearing a fleece jacket that made me break out into an immediate sweat. I seriously thought I was going to be sick, in Target. Not a great scenario. Luckily I made it out of the store and drove to school with the windows down.
Before I left the store, some cute pj's followed me home! Tomorrow is pajama day for the kids, so I bought Em a cute pair with monkeys on them, and Ev some sports themed pants. They didn't have a set that he would be caught dead wearing, so I also bought him this tee. I don't know if he'll wear it, but it makes me very happy and that's all that matters. :)

No comments: