Wednesday, February 29, 2012

project Life: week 8


The week came together really fast for me.
Here's the spread:

A closer look at the left page. I used 2 templates from Cathy Z, one journaling card From Nisa Fiin and one from a Smash pad. All of the kraft cuts are from Nicole, pictured in the bottom left corner with her kids. The bottom right photo was taken by Emma for a school assignment, and I intend to have her journal on it a bit.
The right page is mostly photos. 7am on our snowy morning, my friend Lisa & me, the kids out playing soccer, Skypeing with my dad & Carol, Oscar and the list of winners, Evan & a friend, and a completed knitting project. I also used Making Memories, 7 Gypsies, & Martha Stewart stickers, another die cut from Nicole, a Studio Calico stamp, and an Ormolu tab.
A close up of the today die cut
and a banner on the photo of Evan.
Simple and non-fussy, much like my week was!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: