Tuesday, February 28, 2012

project Life: week 7

Still feeling the Project Life love over here. So much so, that many weeks I have a bunch of leftover photos. Maybe at the end of the year I can do a layout with all the leftover bits.
Here's the spread:

On the left side: a Cathy Z. journaling template, a tiny template, an e-Valentine from a friend, a note I found in my purse from Emma, Dexter, and my new car.
A closer look at my car. I used washi tape, a Heide Swapp ghost heart & a piece of sticker. Stitched with my sewing machine.
Right side & insert. The insert I seed with my sewing machine after I placed all the elements inside. They are free floating inside the pockets.
Word art from 2 different Ali Edwards kits. All photos were from my phone.
Right side mostly focuses on cookie pick up day (I am cookie Mom for Emma's troop; it's a big deal), a shot of Max, my grocery cart, and my current knitting project. Oh, and a currents card, which I want to include every week. Or maybe every other week.
Thanks for looking! Tomorrow I will post week 8.

1 comment:

Erica Hernandez said...

That sewn pocket is fabulous! that's a pretty decent gift as well :p