Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project Life: week 4


Try not to pass out from shock, but this makes two blog posts in one day! As far as I know, the world is not coming to an end. I wanted to post week 4 before it was week 5.
Week 4 was an extremely busy week, but I took less pictures than I have been. I certainly didn't need an insert to capture all that went on.
Here's an overview of the spread:
close up of the first page. Loving using the Instagram photos. In fact, only 4 photos in the whole layout were taken with my camera. The rest are iPhone shots.
The right side. I pulled out some really old rub ons, a few chipboard embellishments, a number sticker, office tabs. I'm using up old stuff, one tiny piece at a time! Woo hoo!
I have officially becoming a journaling card fanatic. I've used ones here from Cathy Z., Marcy P., and Nisa Fiin.



So week 4, done and done!




No comments: