Sunday, March 28, 2010

get ready, go!

One thing I did this weekend was review my calendar and to-do's for the upcoming few months.
It wasn't pretty.
In fact, if cloning technology were in my hands, I would be making doubles right now. Maybe triples. So I could have a spare.
The month of April just makes me want to crawl into a deep, dark hole and not peek my head out until May 1st.
Not only is there something to do or somewhere to be on every weekend, there are multiple somewhere to be's. It's enough to make me wish I would have rethought the whole second child business. (Just kidding...I wish I had a few more that were of driving age to drive the ones that need to go places to there!)
I'm not quite sure how we're going to navigate through those 4 weeks, but I know we will find a way. I'm gonna try to not stress out about the things I give less than my full attention to, and try to enjoy the things I do.
But I will sure be glad when May arrives.

2 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Uck. But, if you rush through to May, then it's just a matter of days until June and well then you know what that means...

Jen on the Edge said...

I feel like April and May are just so crazy. Soccer, plus all sorts of year-end stuff at school, with Girl Scouts, etc. We're always so relieved when June gets here.