Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 2nd & 3rd

December 2nd:
The day was a total wash. I ran too many errands to get anything accomplished around the house. Evan had a last minute make-up soccer game, which threw the entire evening into a tailspin. Throw in the rain, and that just about did me in.
The only fun thing I did was take a road trip to Ann Arbor to go to Cost Plus. They closed many of them in the state last year, but I found out there is still one in AA, which made me very happy. They are my go-to store for awesome stocking stuffers, not to mention my best resource for Ghiradelli chocolate chips.

December 3rd:
  • Met Jan for coffee at B&N. Bought a few more gifts.
  • Purchased the rest of the supplies needed to begin some baking tomorrow. Of course, this was not accomplished in one trip :P. Apparently hazelnuts are not a common grocery store staple.
  • knitting, knitting & more knitting
  • Emma's Christmas concert tonight for band
  • decorate my 'snowflake' window. I forgot to take a picture while it was still light, so I will take one tomorrow and add it in.

1 comment:

Jen on the Edge said...

Is Cost Plus the same thing as World Market? I *love* that place and that's where I get most of the chocolate stocking stuffers, our chocolate advent calenders, and many of our holiday treats.