- we barely finished Evan's room in time to make it presentable. In fact, we didn't hang any of the things we were going to hang, just taped them up in place for show. There is still more painting to be done first.
- he likes it. And has been making his bed to prove it!
- The tv has been a bit of a struggle. We are going to have to work on it.
- for dinner we went to Mitchell's Fish Market. Awesome dinner, and the birthday people got free desserts.
- I also bought 7 varities of cupcakes from a local cupcake store. They were beautiful, and they tasted divine. Better than a cake, and we could all try each kind. Ingenious!
- Tommorow will be the end of all the birthday celebrating. Evan has a soccer game in the a.m. Friend party from 3-5 @ Paradise Park in Novi, where the kids will be trampolining and driving go karts. Awesomeness. Then the family party @ 6 p.m. We will be partied out. (for a week anyway, when it's the next birthday!)
Have a great weekend!