Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm on a roll now...


134/366 may.14, originally uploaded by dogglips2.

Another 30 minute Thursday layout
this week's theme:
vacation picture
hidden journaling
paper clip

my scanner of course cut the bottom of the LO off, but we're just gonna pretend that it's all there. See how easy that was?
Super simple. A few scraps of Creative Imaginations paper, a Making Memories paperclip, & Heidi Swapp letters & tape. The journaling is hidden under the photo witht he clip; the tape acts as a hinge.
My journaling is about how Ev saw a kid climb the palm tree and I knew he was gonna do it too.
For fun, I drew a picture of a palm tree on the back side of the cardstock, and then I traced over it with an embosser thing. It's sort of a de-bossed look. I then rubbed a tiny bit of chalk over the drawing with my finger, just to bring out the design. And because I haven't used all this chalk I had to have...
You know how that goes.
Another page done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you! Love this!

Anonymous said...

very cool!