Saturday, May 10, 2008

Guess what?

you can teach an old dog new tricks! This is my first ever all digital page!
(I actually wrote this post yesterday but blogger was not cooperating and Flickr couldn't get it to post either)
Even though I didn't officially 'take the classes' yesterday, I learned a lot from Ashley @ Polka Dot Potato about digital scrapping and how to use papers and stuff. And she has this class called 'Photox' which I came into in the middle and thought was pretty dang interesting.
Being a TA at the Mega Meet was a blast and I would do it again in a minute! And I bought something really cool which I will post a picture of later.
Evan is playing in a tournament this weekend. His first game was at 8:00 this morning, so I'm a little bleary. I need a nap.
They won. It was a great game.
Two more to go today.
I need a nap.

5 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Fabulous Sue, you're on your way!

Anonymous said...

cool page-but we learned some at CKU last summer!

Kris said...

Great page! I've been too intimidated to try digi scrapping.... :)

Anonymous said...

I love it, Sue!

Emily said...

great page!!