I am always a day late and a dollar short, so naturally I chose to do the 'A week in the life' project after everyone else has done it. I took this class with Ali in Nashville. (I still have to go back and finish that one). I am hoping that this will jump start my urge to scrap, since I resolved to either use it or get rid of it at the beginning of the year. I want to use it!
- it was cloudy and damp, 54 degrees, but with potential. I can feel a nicer day on the horizon. Turned into a gorgeous spring day.
- had my favorite breakfast of multi-grain cheerios w/ low fat granola; went through the weekend paper. A new ritual.
- took Ev to school, and then went back to sleep for awhile. The long weekend of little sleeping is taking it's toll, as is last night's non-sleep fest. I am tired.
- shower, straighten up the house. How can it be such a mess when we weren't home all weekend? Every room is trashed. Start the laundry.
- drive to Dearborn to get Buddy from the Treibers'. We missed him! I didn't like not having anyone to share my milk with this morning :)
- make lists. I usually do this on Sunday, but not this week. To do list, grocery list, Target list, week ahead list, dinner planning list. Cut coupons while eating lunch.
- little bit of online time, but not much.
- Monday is my favorite day of the week. No soccer, kids are in school, usually can do whatever I want to do. No so lucky this week- Evan has DOC training and I have catch-up to do from the weekend.
- downloaded the tournament pix and deleted the obviously bad ones.
- sneak in a few minutes of tv & knitting time.
- Kids home from school. Emma has no homework (a rarity) and Evan is crabby to the hilt. Awesome.
- grocery store. Breezed through pretty fast.
- dinner is BBQ chicken and corn on the cob. I am so happy. I wanted corn but wasn't sure that there would be any, and they had a big display of it at the store. You never know if it'll be any good...this stuff was sweet and juicy. Score!
- Wanted to go for our walk, but tiredness has gotten the best of everyone.
- Watched DWTS and caught up with some of our DVR'd shows from last week.
- By bedtime I had a massive sinus headache that wasn't going anywhere. Took a second med to relieve the pressure (some days I have to) and read a bit. I'm reading "The Girl Who Played With Fire"...it's getting good and I want to read longer but succumb to sleepiness.