Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the 42nd anniversary of my birth day is upon us!

Tomorrow is my birthday. Yeah, big whoop.
When you're older, birthdays are a lot less fun (unless it's a big one)
It's not. whew.
It's supposed to be a gorgeous day, near or at 80 degrees.
I can remember birthdays with 2 feet of snow on the ground.
I like warm & sunny much better.
My only plans for the day include a soccer game
and getting a cone at my favorite ice cream joint.
And shoe shopping.
I mean, what else is there in life that is better than that?
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Awe, sounds very pleasant to me! Have an amazing birthday dear!

Jan C. said...

Ice cream and shoe shopping sound like awesome birthday plans. Hope you find some really sexy shoes tomorrow. Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Be sure to check the mail for that KFC Double Down Sandwich I mailed you. I asked them to hold the mayo so it wouldn't go bad.

Jen on the Edge said...

I hope you have a great birthday!

I must be a spoiled brat or something, because I love my birthday and always make a point to enjoy it to the fullest. If it's a work day, I actually take the day off and do whatever I want.