Thursday, June 14, 2012

Project life: week 18

Week 18, and despite my lack of vision, I still really love this project. I know looking back at this album that it's going to be a favorite.
Full spread:
 Left side: Emma scored a goal, plants, Evan practicing trombone, yummy libations from Florida, Mother's Day. Washi tapes, a Cameo die cut, Heidi Swapp journal spots, Nicole's stamp.
 A close-up of the van Bart brought home to haul garage sale junk to my dad's house. Emma calls it the 'pedo van'. And there are those tasty bevvies!
 I backed the die cut with washi tape and stitched it, to make it pop a little.
 Right side: my book club friends, Mom on Mother's Day, tadpoles, Maxie, Evan taking a shot on goal. I used an Ormulu tag & flair, banana fish studios tags, 7 Gypsies stickers, Jillibean Soup stickers, a Martha Stewart label.
 My Borders friends, Aimee & Julie. Haven't seen them in a long time, and we decided to start our own book club. We met at Buddy's in Dearborn, and had a terrific time. Can't wait for the next meeting.
 The 'Oh Lola' was from a magazine ad. The handwritten note from Evan is a sad little reminder that I have a difficult child at times.
 Another great photo from my soccer mom friend.
Another one in the books! Thanks for looking!

No comments: