Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project Life: week 17

Okay, so I am really behind on posting my layouts. I have still been working on them in a (mostly) timely manner, but the truth of the matter is, it's really hard to keep up with scrapping when you can hardly see! True. I can tell that my weeks started to have fewer and fewer photos, because I didn't take any. But I've been sketching out my weeks and taking notes and filling in when I can see.
Here's the spread:
 Left side. I used a CZ template, Martha Stewart label sticker, 7 gypsies sticker. a frappuchino bookmark, Smash journal card, & Bananafish studio milk cap.
 Close up of the template. This is a really cool set. I plan to use them lots! Works well with less than perfect instagram pics. Also, my Lola baby. She's been with us 2 years.

 Right side: 7 Gypsies stickers, Heidi Swapp journal spot, Ormulu number 5, Erica Hernandez journal card. At first, I was going to make an insert for Cinco de Mayo, but I didn't have enough good photos. So I just decided to dedicate one side of the page to it. The 5 is on top of the page protector to sort of tie it all together.
 One of the mom's on Evan's team has a great lens, and takes photos at most games. She gets the best action shots!
 close up of my friend Colleen working the hot dog machine at the NHS jv game, the first day of the market, and Evan in pt.
Thanks for looking! Tomorrow I'll post the next week.

No comments: