Friday, November 5, 2010

Listen up, November

I know it can't be easy to follow up an October like we just had. Truly the best October I can ever remember.
But it's like you're not even trying.
5 days in and I have seen nothing but gloomy skies and dreary days.
And what's this talk of snow showers possible tomorrow?
Not acceptable.
I was not pre-disposed to hate you; after all, you bring the end of soccer season and the beginning of the end for Harry Potter. Some of my favorite people celebrate birthdays during your 30 days.
So shape up.
You've been warned.

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Snow showers possible? How can that be?

(So says the person whose town had snow well be Thanksgiving last year...)

Jan C. said...

Just keep looking at the photo of Evan in his inflatable cowboy costume, and I think you'll be able to get a laugh out of each and every gloomy November day. ;-)