Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tomorrow's the day

My surgery is tomorrow morning at 11:30. Ugh.
The worst part is fasting before surgery. No food or drink after midnight. I wish it was going to be earlier for that part alone!
I will be going in early to get some wires inserted into the incision spots. I don't know how this helps the doctor, but it does. And then I'll put some big 'X's' on them with Sharpie, just to be sure. Wouldn't want someone to take out my spleen while I was under. You never know.
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes! They are greatly appreciated :)

3 comments:

Regan McDonald said...

Praying for you my favorite Sue!!

Jan C. said...

Everything is going to go perfectly. Sending good vibes your way!

Brooke S. Rochon said...

You are in my thoughts this Thanksgiving holiday. I am praying that all goes well with you and that Bart, Emma and Evan have total peace tomorrow. Hugs.