Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to Square One

I found out late Thursday night that the MRI revealed another spot.
I'll be going in tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and perhaps a needle biopsy.
As of now, my surgery is still on, but depending on what they find tomorrow it might be cancelled.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Sue I hope everything goes well for you withe the ultrasound. It must be very nerve wracking waiting around!

Nicole said...

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!! I hope everything is okay.

Jen on the Edge said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully things will go well tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Erica said...

I'll be thinking about you today, Sue. Lots of good thoughts for a positive outcome and good news!