Friday, June 12, 2009

can someone tell me how this happens?

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to sit down and edit some more photos, 
I lift up my foot and see this.
It's not a bruise. It's a stain of some sort.
There is nothing squashed on the floor anywhere, and I don't have any berries in the house even. Nothing squashed out on the patio either.
Nothing squashed inside the shoes i was wearing.
I showered yesterday and the day before.
It a mysterious purple blotch on my foot.
I scrubbed it last night and it faded, but it's not gone.
Where in the hell did it come from???

3 comments:

Emily said...

koolaid?

Jen on the Edge said...

Could it be dye from a wool project?

Erica Hernandez said...

Are you wearing Christmas jammies?

Awesome.

I vote for dye too. How often do you check the bottom of your feet? Me...hardly ever.